Saturday

Could you not keep watch with me?


36
Then Jesus came with them to a place called Gethsemane, and said to His disciples, “Sit here while I go over there and pray.” 37And He took with Him Peter and the two sons of Zebedee, and began to be grieved and distressed.


38Then He said to them, “My soul is deeply grieved, to the point of death; remain here and keep watch with Me.” 39And He went a little beyond them, and fell on His face and prayed, saying, “My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from Me; yet not as I will, but as You will.”

40And He came to the disciples and found them sleeping, and said to Peter, “So, you men could not keep watch with Me for one hour? 41”Keep watching and praying that you may not enter into temptation; the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.”
(Matthew 26:36-41)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Janet, I hope you're doing well with your garden stones. They are definitely works of art. Love Sugar

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

What a brilliant idea, and your work is really lovely. I wish I could get them -ah, finances :( - and I hope many do. Peace to you, and enjoy your Easter.