Saturday

The 14th Station

XIV. Jesus is laid in the Sepulchre.


V. We adore Thee, O Christ, and we praise Thee,


R. Because by Thy Holy Cross Thou hast redeemed the world.








Consider that the disciples carried the Body of Jesus to bury It, accompanied by His Holy Mother, who arranged It in the Sepulchre with her own hands. Then they closed the tomb and all withdrew.

Oh, my buried Jesus, I kiss the stone that closes You in. But You gloriously did rise again on the third day. I beg You by Your resurrection that I may be raised gloriously on the last day, to be united with You in heaven, to praise You and love You forever.

I love Thee, my beloved Jesus; I love Thee more than myself; I repent with my whole heart of having offended Thee. Never permit me to separate myself from Thee again. Grant that I may love Thee always, and then do with me what Thou wilt.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Janet.

Your artistry is a gift from God, clearly.

Anonymous said...

this is really nice, i love this website. It is really cool. when i read this reflection i felt really good. this is a good website, i will tell all my religous friends and sisters in the parish