Saturday

The 13th Station

XIII. Jesus is taken down from the Cross and placed in the arms of His sorrowful mother.



V. We adore Thee, O Christ, and we praise Thee,


R. Because by Thy Holy Cross Thou hast redeemed the world.







Consider how, after Our Lord had died, He was taken down from the cross by two of His disciples, Joseph and Nicodemus, and placed in the arms of His afflicted Mother. She received Him with unutterable tenderness and pressed Him close to her bosom.

O Mother of Sorrows, for the love of Your Son, accept me as Your servant and pray to Him for me, And You, my Redeemer, since you have died for me, allow me to love You, for I desire only You and nothing more.

I love You, Jesus my Love, and I am sorry that I have offended You. Never let me offend You again. Grant that I may love You always; and then do with me as You will.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be.

No comments: