Saturday

The 4th Station

IV. Jesus meets His Sorrowful Mother.

V. We adore Thee, O Christ, and we praise Thee,


R. Because by Thy Holy Cross Thou hast redeemed the world.






Consider how the Son met his Mother on His way to Calvary. Jesus and Mary gazed at each other and their looks became as so many arrows to wound those hearts, which loved each other so tenderly.

My most loving Jesus, by the pain You suffered in this meeting grant me the grace of being truly devoted to Your most holy Mother. And You, my Queen, who was overwhelmed with sorrow, obtain for me by Your prayers a tender and a lasting remembrance of the passion of Your divine Son.

I love You, Jesus, my Love, above all things. I repent of ever having offended You. Never allow me to offend You again. Grant that I may love You always; and then do with me as You will.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be.

No comments: