Saturday

The 9th Station

IX. Jesus falls the Third Time.




V. We adore Thee, O Christ, and we praise Thee,



R. Because by Thy Holy Cross Thou hast redeemed the world.





Consider the third fall of Jesus Christ. His weakness was extreme, and the cruelty of His executioners excessive, who tried to hasten His steps when He had scarcely the strength to move.
Ah, my outraged Jesus, by the merits of the weakness that Thou didst suffer in going to Calvary, give me strength sufficient to conquer all human respect and all my wicked passions, which have led me to despise Thy friendship.

I love Thee, Jesus, with my whole heart, and I repent of having offended Thee. Never permit me to separate myself from Thee again. Grant that I may love Thee always, and then do with me what Thou wilt.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be.

No comments: