Saturday

The 7th Station

VII. Jesus falls the Second Time.


V. We adore Thee, O Christ, and we praise Thee,


R. Because by Thy Holy Cross Thou hast redeemed the world.

Consider the second fall of Jesus under the Cross, a fall which renews the pains of all the wounds of the Head and members of our afflicted Lord.

My most gentle Jesus, how many times Thou hast pardoned me, and how many times have I fallen again, and begun again to offend Thee! Oh, by the merits of this new fall, give me the necessary helps to persevere in Thy grace until death. Grant that in all temptations which assail me I may always commend myself to Thee.

I love Thee, my beloved Jesus; I love Thee with my whole heart; I repent of having offended Thee. Never permit me to separate myself from Thee again. Grant that I may love Thee always, and then do with me what Thou wilt.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be

No comments: